For player houses to start in video games I kinda see them as display cases you can walk into where you can display, armor, interesting weapons that you find, trophies, and other small things like that. A good way to discribe it is how you could customize the houses you purchase in the Fable series, there were plenty of house styles and the customization system was simple yet you could achieve some interesting looks.
In Game Functional Elements I would like to see -
- A Mail box to send and receive items and mail.
- A Dresser so that you can change your clothing / armor, hair styles, makeup, tattoos that you have already purchased.
- A "Weapons Locker" of sorts so you can store weapons and change your currently equipped weapon.
- Or a combination Storage system that allows you to store gear (clothing, weapons, matts, ect) and change your currently equipped gear to gear that is in storage. It would also be great if this is divided by categories like Weapons, Clothing, Armor, Materials, etc.
- A commons box so that you can store Items to pick up on other characters on your account or a mail system to be able to send gear to alternate characters on the same account.
- The ability to Teleport to your house from almost anywhere in the world and then recall back to where you teleported, the balace to this would be a long cool down like a 30 minuet cool down so you can't spam teleport back and forth. The only time you would be able to teleport would be out of combat.
Aesthetics and other Elements I would like to see for the Player House -
- The aesthetics that we would accompany with a house in a setting like B&S. A kitchen, eating area, bed room, front door, a mail box, perhaps a small front / back yard, etc. The small details like those will really immerse the player into thinking that this is "their" house and their character lives there (if the player chooses to have a house for their character).
- Depending on the way Blood Lust chooses to do the house system, wither it be per a player or as a Guild hall setting for a guild. Please for the sake of game play make the player house / guild hall a One Time Purchase that comes with a couple of defaults like personal storage (like 100 slots), mail box. That means No rent of any kind, but have upgrades for the house for the storage capacity, size of the house (1 floor, 2 floors, a larger 1 floor, a larger 2 floor, etc), changing the color and style of the house.
- Player House Locations and settings. Allow the player to chose the initial location of where they want their house like if they want to live in the city, a small mountain / forest town, a sea side town, ect. Or have a default location for the house and allow the player to move their house for a small fee to a location of their choice.
- House color and styles. If the player wants their house to be red and not blue, or want roof style B instead of A they should be able to chose so.It is believed that you can buy your own BNS Gold before the launch day.
- Plenty of space or spaces to add furniture, trophies, or display weapons.
- Some exterior decorations like gardens, ponds, fences, etc.
Costs for the player house -
- Reasonable pricing. The initial cost of the player house should be fairly low as it will have the bare bones basics. Simple upgrades like increased storage capacity for you house should be fairly inexpensive because it is simply purchasing another or larger storage box.
-House styles shouldn't be much more than the initial house purchase although the fancier the style the more expensive it will be. -The most expensive parts of the player house I would imagine being the house size upgrades like going from a 1 floor house to a 2 floor house these upgrades would be purely looks and not necessarily add any additional functions to the player house, but it may rearrange the functions of the house like moving the dresser from the first floor to the second floor bed room upon upgrading from a 1 floor house to a 2 floor house. These upgrades should cost a chunk of money but not the cost of your entire life savings.
You are allowed to get more information in the official website to buy Cheap Blade And Soul Gold.